- External - The dream of every organization is to have their customers experience what their brand represents. Use underutilized space in your offices, your showrooms, your branches, and your retail environments to showcase what your brand is all about. A physical space speaking to your brand in a thoughtful manner creates an experience that your customers will not forget.
- Internal - Have your employees live and experience the brand message for themselves. Use an internal wall in a high-traffic space to cultivate the culture you desire. Are your employees merely staff, or are they passionate brand ambassadors of your business and its values? Advertising can influence the outside world - but are you empowering the people inside your business to jump in with both feet? A physical area they experience daily will act as a powerful tool to reinforce the brand they work and stand for.
- Recognize employees: employee recognition can be so much more than a plaque and a handshake. Do you have an employee that's been with you 10 years? More? Then that employee is most likely woven into the tapestry of your business' history. What did they accomplish? Who did they mentor? What did they make great? Tell the world and let everyone else on your team know that they are noticed and appreciated, and reap the rewards of a grateful culture.
- Corporate Philanthropy: you should be proud of your business’ giving. Not only are you creating change, but you’re creating positive feelings towards your organization. Harness those positive feelings - show the world what you’ve done instead of telling them. The ‘show’ part of show and tell is always far more impactful.
- Business Accomplishments: rapid expansion? Merger? Best in the region? Country? World? Then you need to tell everyone! While a PR push may produce a few magazine articles that get thrown away, a StorySpace wall can immortalize these pivotal moments in your company's history.
- Milestones: one year, ten years, ten thousand customers, ten million dollars. Remember and showcase who you collectively were when your business, organization, or nonprofit crosses significant milestone lines. Creating a physical space for these milestones allows everyone to feel a part of the success.
Everyone knows the importance of having the right corporate culture. But very few know how to create the culture they want in their organization. While there is no one magic way to get the culture you want, recognizing and celebrating the culture you desire is a great way to get more of your organization to follow suit. A StorySpace wall or area can go a long way in showcasing the culture you want to build.
Marketing, Communications & PR Firms
You are an expert storyteller. Your clients come to you to craft their stories in the best way possible and rely upon you to help them get their story out. At StorySpace we love working with great stories and phenomenal storytellers. Allow us to give you another tool in your toolkit to get the story out to those who matter.
Do something different for your clients and wow them with a StorySpace partnership project.
Take the story to the people
Agencies can combine their expertise with StorySpace's expertise to create something amazing. You know how to tell a story, you know the end goal - we'll help tell in a physical environment. Contact us and let's talk great ideas for your clients.
How stories can engage your patrons and increase donations
We know how to create impactful donor recognition - that's why our sister company, BetterGiving, has been able to partner with great organizations all over Western Canada.
If your nonprofit wants to go above traditional and digital donor recognition, StorySpace wants to partner! Turn your digital, interactive, or traditional donor wall into a living, evolving piece of your organization's history - while helping bring in donations.